Everett Peacock's Reviews > Death by Facebook

Death by Facebook by Everett Peacock

Mar 22, 2011

(Review from the author)
Read in March, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death by Facebook.

Everett Peacock reviews/comments from Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative, fun, quirky story set on the Big Island of Hawaii, March 22, 2011
By M. Deans - See all my reviews
This review is from: Death by Facebook (Paperback)
It is a wildly inventive story about love, madness, friendship, hippies, tsunamis, murder and the great hereafter all in a vivid tropical setting. It is funny, fascinating and touching. If you have never been to the Big Island, this book will make you want to go. If you have been there, this will make you feel like you have returned. The perfect book for a hammock and a tall drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put this one down, March 14, 2011
By G. Mayer (USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Death by Facebook (Kindle Edition)
It seems to me that his writing has something for everyone. There is great intrigue,action, information, description, movement, feeling,depth, philosophy, physics and meta-physics to capture anyone's attention. And all written in an easy, uncluttered flow that left me feeling like I am a local. Truly a great book for our times. I could hardly wait to read it all as I went along, and didn't want it to end also.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME READ!!!!, March 1, 2011
By Kempstien - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Death by Facebook (Kindle Edition)
Just finished Death by Facebook... AWESOME Read man! I loved the story. When they make the movie I want Sean Connery to play that extremely cool character Pat Kemp!!!
Great mix of Hawaii, Volcanos, great characters and a really interesting and captivating story line.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews