Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞ 's Reviews > With Caution

Mar 24, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read from March 22 to 24, 2011

Well, I thought that Remi and Jake were good together BUT the thing that bothered me throughout the whole book was that I couldn't get a handle on Remi's submissiveness especially after years of abuse. It just didn't make sense to me and even though I understand about Jake's sexual history and what Remi becomes in the werewolf world, I couldn't understand why Jake would do that. I could see it possbily happening after some time spent together and plenty of just plain loving relations or maybe after what all happens in the book.

Sterling was hilarious and I just have to say that I saw "that" coming. I did enjoy all the guys and how the new pack got together. Remi's "power" was put to good use too.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With Caution.

04/25 marked as: read

Heather C Yay! I'm so proud of you, S!!

Heather C Well, yeah!

Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞ LOL...did u read those shorts from the website...3.1 and such?

Heather C Yeah. Only 3.1 and 3.2. Now I need to go read the 4s!!

Heather C They are very short

Heather C You have to read the short stories when you are finished. Sooooo hot!

Heather C Are you liking this book better?

Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞ well i like the guys but im having a hard time believing the whole thing w/Remi. He grew up abused and now he's a willing and wanting submissive....even w/all the Omega stuff...i just have a hard time w/that.

Heather C Yeah, I don't get that either. I found it interesting how similar he is to Anna in Briggs series

Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞ i havent read that one yet!! next month.

Heather C Oh that's right. He reminds me of her. You have to let me know what you think