Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > With Caution

With Caution by J.L. Langley

Mar 24, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read from March 22 to 24, 2011

Well, I thought that Remi and Jake were good together BUT the thing that bothered me throughout the whole book was that I couldn't get a handle on Remi's submissiveness especially after years of abuse. It just didn't make sense to me and even though I understand about Jake's sexual history and what Remi becomes in the werewolf world, I couldn't understand why Jake would do that. I could see it possbily happening after some time spent together and plenty of just plain loving relations or maybe after what all happens in the book.

Sterling was hilarious and I just have to say that I saw "that" coming. I did enjoy all the guys and how the new pack got together. Remi's "power" was put to good use too.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With Caution.

Heather C Yay! I'm so proud of you, S!!

Heather C Well, yeah!

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ LOL...did u read those shorts from the website...3.1 and such?

Heather C Yeah. Only 3.1 and 3.2. Now I need to go read the 4s!!

Heather C They are very short

Heather C You have to read the short stories when you are finished. Sooooo hot!

Heather C Are you liking this book better?

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ well i like the guys but im having a hard time believing the whole thing w/Remi. He grew up abused and now he's a willing and wanting submissive....even w/all the Omega stuff...i just have a hard time w/that.

Heather C Yeah, I don't get that either. I found it interesting how similar he is to Anna in Briggs series

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ i havent read that one yet!! next month.

Heather C Oh that's right. He reminds me of her. You have to let me know what you think