Steph's Reviews > I Don't Want to Kill You

I Don't Want to Kill You by Dan Wells

2142019
Apr 14, 15

bookshelves: series-ended, young-or-new-adult, author-유, year-read-2011, sos-games-bsb-r3, series-completed
Read from August 14 to 16, 2011

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Don't Want to Kill You.

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} Was it a fitting end to the trilogy? I must admit I accidentally read the last page and now I'm a little scared to read it.

Steph LOL "accidentally" read the last page?? Suuuurre! ;) Nah, it was okay. I found the ending to be a bit predictable and too easy. I was expecting a bit more. Parts w/his mum were sad. But, the rest ... just not sure how to rate this one. I decided on 3 stars - parts of the story were 3.5 and others 2.5 for me. He's much different in this one than in the other two. Odd. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

Steph BTW - Good luck on your trip for your sis' wedding later this week. Did ya have to stick with her choice of dress? I'm sure you'll look beautiful! :D

message 4: by Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (last edited Aug 22, 2011 02:51PM) (new) - added it

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} Hey, my copy fell open when I moved it onto the pile next to my bed and usually the last page is blank. How was I to know that wasn't the acknowledgements.

Aww, thanks! I'm to try on both her choice and mine. I had to text my sis today to see if we were still going ahead with it because it's Carnival weekend (Notting Hill Carnival) and they didn't cancel the event, instead putting a few extra police on the streets. I will be wearing comfortable flat shoes, just in case the trouble starts up again. If you don't hear from me next Tues then I'm either:

a) in jail
b) in hospital
c) dead

Okay, I might be exaggerating with that last one. I'm sure it'll be fine. :)

message 5: by Regina (new)

Regina Vegas it is right? Have fun!!!

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} If only it was Vegas, that's next year for the hen weekend. This weekend is London -home of the riots, for trying on bridesmaids dresses and doing the first fitting.

message 7: by Regina (new)

Regina OH yes! I had mixed that up. Yikes -- are you going to be near the affected areas?

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} Sort of, it originally all kicked off in the neighbouring areas of where I'll be going on Saturday.

Steph LOL! Just fell open ...

Two more days to go! Be safe, have fun and KNOW you are beautiful, no matter what you think of the dress you hav'ta wear. :D Be sure to check in after or else I'll start phonin' area hospitals and jails. ;)