Amy's Reviews > Seven Nights of Sin

Seven Nights of Sin by Lacey Alexander

Mar 22, 11

bookshelves: erotica, f-f-m, m-f-m, menage, voyerism
Read in March, 2011

Ultimately arousing!!! Brenna is recently divorced as a result of her husband cheating on her. Needless to say, her selfesteem is seriously suffering. When she gets the chance to work along side a divinely sexy Damon to learn about the job of a lifetime, she finds the opportunity hard to turn down. Problem??? She's not only to learn from him, but more than likely take his job.
Kelly, a co-worker & friend to Brenna convinces her that this is her chance to really live, break free from her inhibitions since her divorce, and more than anything don't pass up the chance to fuck Damon!!!
Brenna has a problem with lying to Damon about the pretense of their working relationship, but continues to tell herself it has to be this way due to the job offer. What she doesn't suspect is Damon becoming her favorite passtime & earning a place in her heart. Damon is a ladies man that could & has had many gorgeous women, so he couldn't possibly really want her!!! Or could he???
They spend seven nights "training" in Las Vegas in a way Brenna never dreamed of stirring feelings inside her that through her for a loop!!!
I loved the writing style of this book. I've read other reviews stating it is just a sex feast, but I didn't quite see it that way. Yes, there was PLENTY of extremely erotic sex, but I saw it more as two lost souls finally coming in touch with their true emotional sides. Maybe it's because I also suffered divorce as a result of a cheating husband??? I do know that if this opportunity came my way after the divorce I would be in a much better place in my life right now & definitely satisfied!!!
I urge readers to pick this book up & look between the lines and I believe you will find an amazing love story instead of a sex feast!!!
Either way, who could go wrong if you realized you got to experience both??? Sometimes you don't need the perfect laid out story to be able to recognizethe deep connection these two have along with their love.
That being said, Damon is also slow to trust, so how will he feel if he finds out the entire truth??? I guess you'll just have to read!!!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Nights of Sin.

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Why are these books always SO expensive?! I mean $11.99 for an eBook? Really? Maybe it's to discourage the underage viewers but damn, no fair!

message 2: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy new to kindle so unsure, but I do spend quite a bit monthly!! I really enjoyed this one though & it did seem longer! I don't know how to share, but if you do & it's possible I'd gladly let you!

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra I know with Nook I can lend to people using their email address, but the caveats are that you can only lend a book once, only certain books are lendable, and you can only lend for a certain number of days. But either way I doubt they allow cross-company lending, I know I can't buy off Amazon cuz the format is wrong. But I appreciate the offer!