Jo Guasque's Reviews > The Promise

The Promise by Danielle Steel

Mar 24, 11

bookshelves: romance
Read from March 21 to 23, 2011

Okaay. Not that good but not very bad either.:) I like the plot but as we all know, it is very common. I like Micheal a lot. I mean who doesn't? He's perfect. He loves his woman very much and Nancy is very lucky to have someone as good as Micheal. They're love for each other really amazes me.:) Ben Avery is funny by the way.:) And did I mention that Peter is very ideal? He may be old but he is definitely HOT.:) At first, I thought Marion was pure evil. But I guess I have to give fair judgement for her personality. In the end, I have realized that she is not as bad as I can imagine. She just want the best for her son and nobody can blame her. By the way, I am very touched with Marion's love story with George. I'm happy for her.:)

In the end, I have realized that Nancy and Micheal's separation helped them to become a better person not only for themselves, but also for each other. I like the way it ended.

This is my first Danielle Steel book and I actually enjoyed it. I am looking forward in reading her other works very soon.:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Promise.