Corazon's Reviews > Bondage

Bondage by Chris Owen

Mar 21, 2011

did not like it
bookshelves: gay

Authors.... WTF have you done?
Are you crazy? Sorry, but you really FUBAR with this series.

The first 3 books were amazing. But then?

Two weeks after the vacation in Paris, Phan moved in with Noah and Tobias.
I couldn’t believe what I read. It is all against what we’ve read in the first 3 books.
Noah loved his work, his other doings beside his being as sub. And in one second all changed.
Noah’s fears are the whole time true. Tobias loves and is still in love with Phan.
With every word I’ve read I thought that these aren’t the Noah and Tobias anymore I learned to love in the first books.

Phan… I can’t stand this whiney character. He’s an intruder who annihilates the relationship between T&N. He is a redundant character I don’t wanna read about.

I didn’t read the whole book. I was more than disappointed to read this book. When it was clear which way the authors will take I lost every interest in the series. I won’t read book 5.

I rated this book with 1 star, but – IMO – it isn’t worth one.

Sorry authors, but you f**ked up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bondage.

message 1: by Janie (new)

Janie Thank you for this review it made up my mind not to continue this series. I am not heartless but I absolutely refuse to read on if Phantom gets in what I thought was a great relationship. I really thought Noah would finally get his HEA but he wont because his heart is so big he'll sacrifice his true happiness for whiny Phantom. And WTF about Tobias telling Noah all the time how he only wants him. I am a huge fan of Chris Owens writing but this just totally disappoints me!!

message 2: by Will (new)

Will Parkinson Thanks Janie. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one.

MaKayla I hate the whole Phan thing too ! I know I'm late to comment on this but I just read the third book today an almost bought the fourth but then I read the devastating news that Phan would be joining, all these great reviews saved me from wasting my money on a book I would end up hating. Thanks ! I'd like to just leave Noah and Tobias relationship as it is and imagine it ended at book 3.

message 4: by Coldcase (new) - added it

Coldcase hertz true I hate that they placed phan in the middle of a beautiful love story .... hate ittttt

message 5: by R (new) - rated it 1 star

R Winter So disappointing. I'm with you. I gave up after the first "scene". I feel like I invested so much time in Noah and Tobias and then this became bad fanfic.