Darlene's Reviews > Naamah's Curse

Naamah's Curse by Jacqueline Carey

Mar 24, 11

bookshelves: anne-flosnik, audio, jacqueline-carey
Recommended to Darlene by: Chris
Recommended for: Adventurers and people who love
Read from March 20 to 24, 2011, read count: 1

I am so sad! I have to wait til June to read the next in the Terre D'Ange/Kushiel series. That's when it will be released. :( That said, I am so happy I finally gave in and read these precious books. My husband has been pushing them for years.

Love is what these books are about. In this latest trilogy, love is shown from the viewpoint of Morien. Namah's Curse shows what Morien goes through to find her other half. The witch-bear is put to many tests and somehow overcomes the greatest of obstacles. There are so many instances that I found myself laughing out loud or needing to stop and dry tears. Jacqueline brings all the senses and emotions to all her books. And through Morien she gives us a chance to see the world from another point of view.

I am so glad to have had the chance to read these books on my Kindle. Outside of my PC, this invention has been the greatest convenience for me, ever. I must admit that having the book to see its heft, enjoy the cover, and reference quickly has been handy. And in June we will buy all three versions of Namah's Blessing.

And a word about the Audible: Anne. I wish Anne Flosnik could come to my home and read all my books to me. She brings all the characters to life. She has a voice that resonates and soothes, then excites those emotions I spoke of above.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naamah's Curse.

03/23/2011