Laurie's Reviews > Moon Thrall

Moon Thrall by Mel Teshco

Apr 18, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, romance, shapeshifter
Read in March, 2011 — I own a copy

Elyse Wellston has finally escaped from her abusive, brutal fiancé. She is on edge and fearful because she knows he is coming for her. Tucked away in a small cabin in the remote Australian Outback, Elyse knows only that she feels safer now.

Cautiously watching from a short distance, Dane Maddox watches Elyse step from the cabin and stretch. Finally! His mate has found her way to him.

Elyse has no idea what is happening to her as she succumbs to horrible pain and feels her bones breaking before she blessedly passes out. She awakes to find a stranger by her side. However, she finds contentment in his presence, and an unquenchable lust. Unfortunately, Caleb Marsden, Elyse’s ex-fiance, has already found her and will exact his revenge.

I admit, I love stories set in Australia. Add a paranormal element, and I am a fan. This novella kept me rapidly reading from the first page to the last sentence. It flows smoothly while being fast-paced. Caleb, particularly, stood out for me. He is a character I loved to hate. This book is the first I have read by this author and I look forward to reading more. Ms. Teshco seems to have a knack for stringing just the right words together so that an indelible image is seared into the mind of the reader - a wonderful gift.

Laurie
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Thrall.