Lisa Kay's Reviews > Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

★★★★★ Five full stars! I loved both the hero and heroine in this one, with the author bringing a depth of character I appreciated. It also had great secondary character development. There are a lot of situations that have been done before in other books, but they are done so much better here, with much better dialogue.

I enjoyed doing it as a "buddy read," too. Thanks, ladies of Happily Ever After Café for the great discussion!
21 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake.

12/14/2013 marked as: to-read
12/12/2014 marked as: to-read-first-in-series 1 comment
12/16/2014 marked as: read

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Read soon ! its really nice!

Lisa Kay Karen wrote: "Read soon ! its really nice!"

You were right, Karen; I should have read it sooner. LOVED it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "Karen wrote: "Read soon ! its really nice!"

You were right, Karen; I should have read it sooner. LOVED it."

I'm so glad !! Do continue reading the series, all the books are amazing

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* I have the whole series on my Kindle. I need to read it soon!

Bespectacledreader Glad that you liked it Lisa Kay! Sarah MacLean is really good, have you read One Good Earl Deserves a Lover?

Lisa Kay I plan to, Karen!

Lisa Kay Yup, Carol... and let us know what you think. I bet it is "your cuppa tea."

Lisa Kay Bespectacledreader wrote: "Glad that you liked it Lisa Kay! Sarah MacLean is really good, have you read One Good Earl Deserves a Lover?"

Yes, I listened to that one on audio and quite enjoyed it. Although, I think this one might be a smidgen better.

June Great review Lisa. Agree on all account. And the buddy read make it all the more fun :)

BTW for Rules of Scoundrels series I think it best to not listen the audiobook, IMO.

Lisa Kay Thanks, June. Maybe so.