Renee's Reviews > Digitalis

Digitalis by Ronie Kendig

Mar 20, 2011

bookshelves: christian-fiction
Read from March 20 to 22, 2011

Former Marine Colton "Cowboy" Neeley, codename Digitalis, can’t figure out why the woman he loves is lying to him. What he does know is that Piper’s secrets can’t possibly be worse than his own—-a belief which keeps him from deepening their relationship. Too bad his daughter Mickey wants Piper to be her new mother, and Colton’s father is convinced that Piper is “The One” God picked out for his son. If Colton’s life would just slow down for a day or so, he might be able to figure it all out. Instead, he finds himself hopping from special ops mission to special ops mission until God brings the enemy right to his ranch’s back door.

This unputdownable page-turner has just about the right amount of everything: action, romance, humor, and espionage. And I loved the stunning climax in Israel. I did grow a bit frustrated with Colton’s love interest Piper, but after she dried her tears and tried trusting Colton, I decided she might be worthy of him. As for me, I discovered that Digitalis is good for my heart. In other words, Colton Neeley is my new favorite hero. Of course, I haven’t read the other books in this series yet . . .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Digitalis.