Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Camille's Capture

Camille's Capture by Evanne Lorraine

Mar 24, 11

bookshelves: erotic, male-female-male, male-male, futuristic, fantacy, paranormal-romance, science-fiction, menage
Read from March 19 to 23, 2011

Fantastic Read! HOT!

Wow, all my favorite genre characteristics combined in one book. I loved the combination of a paranormal read in a sci-fi world (futuristic) that includes the fantasy of mages/wizard magic and powerful gifts. To top it off, the m/m and m/m/f erotica scenes made the story one HOT read. The book was a fast read and flowed perfectly with all the action going on between fighting their enemies and finding time for their destined mates.

Cami (human breeder), Jaxon (Human Soldier), and Aegis (Tethysian water demon) characters were extraordinary with their own individual back grounds and how they came about to the situation of becoming mates. Cami seemed to be a little naïve in the beginning and then all of a sudden she was one tough kick ass chick (totally loved it).

Jaxon was definitely the macho type and wanted to impress his mates by wanting to be the hero. His feelings were a little insecure between desire, jealousy, and protectiveness.

Finally, Aegis was one hot green demon who kept himself cloaked in a human disguise most of the time until he revealed himself to his two mates. He held a powerful demeanor of control in all situations especially when it came to claiming his mates. He controlled all the sexual actions and the mind melding’s of each mate.

Great Read! I wanted more and I will definitely be reading more of this author’s work.
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Camille's Capture.

Evanne Lorraine Thank you for the fantastic review, Queentutt. You made my day :D

Ronda  Tutt You are so welcome Evanne, I will definitly be reading more of your books - LOL

message 3: by jD (new)

jD This one is not on Amazon. Where did you buy or find it? An inquiring mind wants to know LoL

Ronda  Tutt here is the publisher that has it for sell

message 5: by jD (new)

jD Thanks. Is this a novella? I would try the epub if it's not a full length novel. I don't enjoy reading on my laptop.