Mitzi's Reviews > Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson

Mar 19, 11

Read in February, 2011

I think this is the first book by James Patterson that I have read. I get the impression from other comments that this is not his usual style. I liked the book and it was easy and fast to read. It was just a story, no plot or deep thinking, just a love story. Katie is devastated that Matt, whom she thought was the love of her life, disappears from her life. They had spent glorious months together. What could possibly have caused him to disappear? Then, she receives a package with a diary in it. As she reads the diary she finds a young mother writing it to her baby son. It's about the happy life she and her husband are making with the baby. The young mother is so filled with love for her husband and baby and has so many plans for their perfect life together. But, as we know there is not much in life that is perfect. As Katie reads on she comes to the realization that this wife and baby belong to Matt. How could Matt profess his love to both of these women at the same time? He seems to truly love his wife and son but he seemed to truly love Katie as well. As you might expect the perfect life turns to tragedy and causes Matt to withdraw from Katie. Then, Katie has a surprise that brings much happiness (again) to Matt's life. If you are looking for a sappy romance this is it!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas.