Heather in FL's Reviews > Weekend Games

Weekend Games by Cara Carnes

Mar 04, 15

bookshelves: a-i-own-it, elements-erotic-smut, aa-ee-2015azchallenge
Read from March 02 to 03, 2015

I have had this book for what seems like forever. Wow, almost four years! I have no idea why I didn't get to it until now (except that I have a bad habit of buying books and they get lost in my Kindle or in Calibre.... oops). So I needed a "W" for a challenge... this fit the bill.

I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was this an interesting story, but it was well written. I liked the idea of four best friends wanting to break out of their molds for a weekend. For some reason, I thought the four best friends were mixed gender, not that the four female best friends would invite multiple men to come and "randomly" role-play with them. And they were really good at role play! The boys put a lot of thought and preparation into the scenarios they came up with. I suppose it doesn't hurt that everyone, boys and girls alike, were beautiful, lol. How could anyone be disappointed with whoever they were grouped with?

So it's almost like a brief introduction to the friends, then them finding out what scenario they'd be playing out and with whom, and then the individual scenarios (all of which were pretty darn steamy). It all comes back together at the end with them talking vaguely about their weekends (nobody really wanted to kiss and tell), and HFNs for all. Kinda sweet at the end.

The two things I wish we'd gotten more info on: what happened to Aubrey's stalker, and what happened in Toby's background to make him react so convincingly to his scenario. It's not critical to the story... just something I wanted to know.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Weekend Games.

03/04 marked as: read