Susan Lynn's Reviews > Caffeine Makes Me Bleed: And How It Can Poison You, Too!

Caffeine Makes Me Bleed by Susan Lynn

Mar 19, 11

Read in March, 2011

Because I needed to edit, proof, and reproof this book, I've read Caffeine Makes Me Bleed: And How It Can Poison You, Too! at least 17 times. I am the author.

For almost nine years I questioned doctors as to why I bled internally. Over that time I suspected that caffeine was the culprit. Doctors dismissed my diagnosis.

In the book, I wrote about my caffeine addiction and how it nearly ruined my health. I recounted my life and work in the 90s as the safety director to a general contractor in the high-stress, male-dominated jobsite world of high-risk construction. Afterwards, I suffered the never-ending misery of the long-term effects of caffeine and stress and my unending struggle to locate a physician who could adequately diagnose and care for me.

I invested more money and time in this book than any other book I've read. If you are curious to find out what it is like to be the only woman on a construction jobsite of men, you may enjoy reading my account of the expectations and stress involved with supervising so many men at once.

Who taught you to consume caffeine without a prescription?
Who taught you to consume caffeine without a worry? Are you
relying on caffeine to get you through the day? Think about it. READ: Caffeine Makes Me Bleed: And How It Can Poison You, Too!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caffeine Makes Me Bleed.