Barbara ★'s Reviews > How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

1968285
Jun 07, 11

bookshelves: first-in-series, paranormal-werewolves, x-set-in-usa-alaska, read-2011
Read from June 06 to 07, 2011

Slow start or not, I totally loved this book! Cooper is a testy and snarky werewolf. He hates outsiders and Mo is definitely an outsider. A Mississippi transplant running from her whack-job cult parents, she's run as far as the contiguous states would allow. Though in my opinion she hasn't run far enough. As a heroine, I thought Mo was superb. She showed balls when she packed up and moved to Alaska without knowing a soul there. (This is something I've done twice now - though not Alaska, but Montana and Oregon.) Even without wanting a boyfriend, she jumped right into community events and found two men. I think being the naked werewolf, Cooper had the advantage over Alan since she dubbed his private parts the "Mighty Morphin Power Penis". Wowsa!

This is a sexy romp with lots of turmoil: moody werewolf boyfriend, take charge girlfriend, Alaska cold vs Mississippi heat, rampaging killer were-creature in the woods, etc. Not only is Alaska my thing, but my two favorite TV shows were mentioned as well (Alias and Supernatural). And when her parents come for an extended visit, she mentions fleeing to Australia - my other favorite place. Yay Molly Harper!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan I loved this book too. It was so much fun.