Melissa-The Book Addict's Reviews > The Lying Game

The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

May 19, 11

bookshelves: ghost, mystery, young-adult
Read from May 05 to 07, 2011

I really really enjoyed this book. It was suspenseful, a little frightening, tense, and heartfelt. To find another person on the internet that looks just like you would be very confusing, but to see your "twin" involved in an apparent snuff film must be down right disturbing. So you find a name for this person and contact them only to find out that you really are probably long lost twins! You make plans to meet but while waiting you are found by your long lost twins friends and are mistaken for her. Going along pretending to be her in hopes that there is a mistake and will meet up with her at some point. Only to find out that your long lost twin is dead and her murder wants you to live her life. Learning as you go about the girl you are now suppose to be, and not liking everything you find out. The more you learn the more you find out that everyone around you might have killed your sister and be threatening to you. I loved how nothing happened quite like I expected it to. I give this one 5 stars and hope that all of you give it a try!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lying Game.