Page (One Book At A Time)'s Reviews > Tempest's Legacy

1812013
Apr 12, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read from March 19 to 21, 2011

I've decided that it's getting increasingly harder to write reviews for books in a series, especially the farther into the series you get. And it's especially hard when you've read the books almost back to back. I feel like I'm being redundant.

That said, I feel like this might be a pivotal book in this series. And to date, it's all my favorite. Jane has huge character growth. She discovers she's not the weakling she keeps labeling herself. I think she needs to spend some time with strictly halflings to get a true pictures of the scope of her powers. There is also some wonderful developments in the relationship department. I was so glad it took the direction it did!

Jarl is out in the open by the end of this book. Which should be no surprise to anyone except for maybe the fact that it's taken this long. What will surprise you is who has been in on it all along. I fell for it, as I was expecting it to be someone completely different. The acts against their own kind are atrocious which I'm glad I was able to dissociate from since I couldn't in the very next book I read.

All in all, the best edition to the Jane True series. I will be looking forward to the next one that should be out in August!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempest's Legacy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean. :) Good review though.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Great review! This is still my favorite series. ;)