Ren's Reviews > Rock Hard

Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning

5 STARS ++ ABSOLUTE. BEYOND AMAZING. AND ONE OF MY TOP 10 FAVORITE THIS YEAR!!!

I can't write better review, still recovering .. Always happen after I really love read a book, and give it 5 stars more *sigh*. But I assure you, Rock Hard is better than Backstage Pass, and Olivia Cunning so talented, she will become one of my author goddess after this ;-)

This one is under "my nom nom boyfriend" shelves, but of course is not just Sed. The entire Sinners guys is my boyfriends! I love them all, my teddy bear Brian, that arse Sed (but who know he so loving, that jerk), sweet little Jace (he's the shortest, but some part of him, put Sed in a shame, if you know what I mean *wink), the comic relief Eric (with his dry joke, but still I love him), and those adorable Trey, oh yes Trey....

Now I need Jace! Jace's book ASAP!
Note : yesterday I ask Olivia Cunning, when Jace's book will be released, and she said : next year.
Next year? Next year? Next year??????????
I can't wait for that so long!! *sobs*
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Hard.

Quotes Ren Liked

Olivia Cunning
Tomorrow was my second chance to make things right but it never came. I’m sorry I never treasured the time we had for those regrets I take the blame. You gave everything you had. I took without giving back.” Sed paused in his song, feeling ridiculous for singing it to her while they made love.

“Baby, you realize this song is about Trey’s dead dog, don’t you?”
Olivia Cunning, Rock Hard

06/21/2011
10.0% "I celebrate my finish job with read this one! Hello my Sinners boys,how are you today? I really miss all of you :P"
06/21/2011
30.0% "Oh, oh,why, whyyyy... Sed more better than the first book? Dammit,don't you dare stole my heart from Brian. I still love Brian! And, I really, really love all this Sinners boys!! (except Eric,maybe)"
06/21/2011
50.0% "Got a mix feeling about this book.But in a good way. I never enjoy read erotica like this!"
06/21/2011
98.0% "oh, yeah. This one better than the first. One of my top ten read this year. I'm happy :)" 5 comments

message 1: by Dewi (new)

Dewi Read OMG ..... 5 stars ....

message 2: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Betteeeeeeeeerrrr than the 1st book!!

message 3: by Sannn~~~ (new)

Sannn~~~ ini genre apa ya? eroskah? :P

message 4: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Sannn~~~ wrote: "ini genre apa ya? eroskah? :P"

Ho oh San.. Tapi baguuuuus loooo :D :D.. Adegan s*xnya ga macem2 kayak pas buku 1.. Palingan cuma sex in public aja :P

message 5: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Rhonda UUUUGH! You're making me want to move these up, I haven't gotten to either one yet.

message 6: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Rhonda wrote: "UUUUGH! You're making me want to move these up, I haven't gotten to either one yet."

You're not read both book? :O.. Oh you'll love this series Rhonda! This Sinners guy are hawt! I love them all! <3

message 7: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Rhonda That's all I hear! LOL!
I look forward to them...*sweats just thinking about it*

message 8: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren LOL! Take it easy, no pressure here! :D
From some reviews at GR here, some readers have an issue with the heroine. I'm glad I'm not, she kinda remind me of myself :)

message 9: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Rhonda As long as here are SMEXY heroes, I don't much care about the heroines anyway!! Skilz baby!! ROFLMAO!!

message 10: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Ohhh, all Sinners guys are SMEXY! Brian with his skilled fingers (and I told you, he got his inspiration after have sex! *fanning my self here*) and Sed always "rock hard" like the title of his own book, LMAO!

message 11: by Sannn~~~ (new)

Sannn~~~ Waduh blm pernah baca yg pertama sekalipun Ren.. Ada ga yg mobi? :P

Rie_dominique yep, Sinners on tour buku terbaik yang gw baca tahun ini. Tapi gw tetep paling suka Bryan n Mirna.
Jace emang yang paling imut, tapi gw nunggu ceritanya Trey. kalu Jace terbitnya tahun depan, Trey kapan ya?
gw liat disitusnya itu kisah terakhir dari Sinners.
kalu setaon keluar 1 buku berarti Trey terbit 2014 dong?????
Ampuuuuunnnn... ketuaan nunggunya!!!

message 13: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Bukunya Trey keluar tahun 2015 :)

message 14: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Sannn~~~ wrote: "Waduh blm pernah baca yg pertama sekalipun Ren.. Ada ga yg mobi? :P"

Hahahhaha :P.. Tadi udah kan dibales di Twitter, hmpfh

message 15: by Laurielu (last edited Jun 26, 2011 05:49PM) (new) - added it

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections Okay, in English...ladies. :)

LOL!! Wow! You really liked this book. I did not like Backstage Pass. The relationship between the H/h felt too contrived. But, I may give this book chance, esp. since I just paid $.99 for it on Amazon and because you recommended it.

Happy Reading!!