MISS VAIN's Reviews > Magic Bites

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews

May 21, 11

bookshelves: ilona-andrews
Read from May 18 to 21, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Bites.

Quotes MISS VAIN Liked

Ilona Andrews
“Have you ever met someone and felt… I don't know how to describe it, felt a chance at having something that eluded you? I don't know… Forget I said anything."

I knew what he meant. He was describing that moment when you realize that you are lonely. For a time you can be alone and doing fine and never give a thought to living any other way and then you meet someone and suddenly you become lonely. It stabs at you, almost like a physical pain, and you feel both deprived and angry, deprived because you wish to be with that person and angry, because their absence brings you misery. It's a strange feeling, akin to desperation, a feeling that makes you wait by the phone even though you know that the call is an hour away. I was not going to lose my balance. Not yet.”
Ilona Andrews, Magic Bites

05/20/2011 page 167
64.0% 9 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mariya YEAH~! Finally! I can't wait til you grow addicted to Curran =DDDDDDDD

Christen *Goldilox And The Three Weres* Yay! Can't wait for May 31st!!!

Mariya I can't wait for May 31 either only for others to read it so I can finally discuss. I'm dying here. I wanna discuss so bad =DDDDDDDDDDD

Samina ~ Escapism~ Finally,Miss Vain.I hope you like this series.

MISS VAIN Lol! Ladies I downloaded Curan's POV nook book for 99 cents. They also have fir kindle too. I started it today but I'm getting ready to go to Prince concert tonight, but I will read on late night tonight, because I'm curious to see what this series is all about! :-)

Mariya it was free on IA website but it's always okaiexz to support the author. I love Curran's POV, but I wouldn't read it til u finish book 4 b/c of the possible spoilers/scenes that may be spoiled in books 2-4 =DDDDDD

MISS VAIN Okay good to know Mariya, I'll wait to read it. Thanks :-)