Cole Riann's Reviews > Paris A to Z

Paris A to Z by Marie Sexton

May 29, 11

bookshelves: m-m, m-m-contemporary, m-m-on-vacation, m-m-series, own-in-paperback
Read on May 29, 2011

What a wonderful end to such a great series. I have always loved all three couples, though it took me a while to realize that Ang and Zach relationship worked for them, no matter how little I understood it at the time. I suppose time does that -- what passes for months or years can pass for a few hours in a novel, so I don't always take to the issues right away, or understand the characters' reactions to them. I suppose that is a benefit of a series. So, that's why I loved this book. As a standalone I know that it would never work (and not because most of the story are in the past books), but as a ending to an ongoing story, I loved every minute of it. I'm glad that the relationships have all grown to the point where most of the interaction between them all is light and fun. Plus, seeing Cole in the middle of that group is like putting a sassy shih tzu in the middle of a group of labrador retrievers. I can see the bumbling looks of humor and awe on their little furry faces!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris A to Z.

Comments (showing 1-9)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Lauraadriana Zach totally ruined this one for me :O(

Cole Riann Lauraadriana wrote: "Zach totally ruined this one for me :O("

Because of his confusion? (I dont' want to say more to avoid spoilers) I suppose I understand better now after reading Strawberries for Dessert from Jon's POV. I actually love Matt's sniping. I suppose I understand it, even though it doesn't make sense. I'd probably have been going crazy too. I'm just happy that it didn't go very far, you know?

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Zach totally ruined this one for me :O("

Yeah, I think I had issues with Zach from the other books...I dunno know what it was, he just annoyed me SO MUCH!! Saving grace was Cole, he's my fave, he's so adorable :O)

Yeah Matt just go on my nerves, but I guess I understand him in a way...I must have been having a bad day when I read this, I just saw my review, and I just sound pissed LOL...maybe I need to read this again?

Cole Riann Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Zach totally ruined this one for me :O("

LOL, I kinda wondered that when I saw it, but you know, when people get attached to a series, then one book is different than you expected... Plus, I can see where it would get on people's nerves. I suppose that I understand how Cole could make anyone infuriated though, no matter how much I love him!

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Zach totally ruined this one for me :O("

Nuh uh...Cole is perfection...who wouldn't love him?

Yeah, I was kinda bitchy in my review...I may need to give this one a re-read :O)

Cole Riann Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Zach totally ruined this one for me :O("

Yeah, he's great when you understand the inner workings of his mind! Just imagine meeting him out or really trying to be his friend. I suppose it could be great, but he'd annoy the hell out of me sometimes!

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Zach totally ruined this one for me :O("

Because of his confusion? (I dont' want to say more to avoid spoi..."

Ohhh he'd be the best buddy, but yes could annoy at times...Now that I have a kid I always think of friends as potential babysitters LOL...He would ROCK as a sitter!

Cole Riann Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Zach totally ruined this one for me :O("

Because of his confusion? (I dont' want to say more ..."

He'd be the BEST babysitter! You're so right. I suppose if you didn't try to get to close to him, it'd be alright... Still, I think he's totally hot and I'm almost never attracted to small guys

message 1: by Lauraadriana (last edited May 29, 2011 06:37AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Zach totally ruined this one for me :O("

Because of his confusion? (I do..."

He would be a great sitter and best shopping buddy ever!...He IS a hottie, I agree ;0)