Chloe's Reviews > Hard Bitten

Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill

Mar 18, 11

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard Bitten.

Leigh ooohhhhh!!! can't wait, can't wait!!!!!!

Kelley Gingles I'm so excited!

Melanie me too :D

Corie Can't wait for this to come out!

Karla Sooo looking forward to this book.

S.M. Oh May 3rd...please come soon! ;)

Scelest I am SO looking forward to this book's release!!

message 9: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Emery I am so ready for this one. I've re-read the series just to get ready for this one. Come on May 3rd.

message 10: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary This is my favorite series of all time, ever. I am also re-reading the first three to pick up on every nuance to savior #4 all the more. Hurry May 3rd.

Amber Humphries Just started the series last week and very excited that I dont have to wait long for the next book. Thanks for providing us with such a fun escape from reality

Susie wantwantwantwantwant

Deedee Ethan and Merit <3 Oh i cant wait for this :) :)

Vanka I will always, always, always, be a fan of this books, and of Chloe as a writter she is sooo amazing!!!!!

message 15: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa I entered to win this on Goodreads never thinking I'd win and I forgot all about it until I got my copy in the mail today. I am SO excited. Can't wait to read and review, I know it's going to be fantastic.

message 16: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann Have you all read this from the review? I'm freaking squealing!!!?!?!!?!? In HARD BITTEN, the mayor has had enough. Ethan has been told to clean up the situation or find his beautiful buttocks in jail. Like the vampire needs any more bad press, right? That particular political plot dominates HARD BITTEN, but the romantic plot has Ethan doing his best to woo forgiveness from Merit. And the vamp does give good woo. Just sayin'. AND the family plot explodes my friends, as daddy confesses what really went down when Merit was attacked by the rogue.

Candie I seriously cannot wait until Tuesday! I love this series! <3

message 18: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara Oh my God, two more days left! I can't wait!

message 19: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann Have to admit I've getting a bit worried. I've read some of the early reviews who claim there is a shocker ending. Sure hope its a good shocker and not a bad one. Could be a long wait until November. Whatever happens I just want to read about Ethan and Merit getting back together and having lots of hot steamy sex. :-)

Arielka TOMORROW!!

Evil Twin One (Ange) Really really good book!! The ending was definitely a shocker that I still haven't gotten over! Can't wait for Drink Deep!

message 22: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann I've never read so much controversy over book. WOW - less than a week out and the discussion boards are on fire over the Hard Bitten ending. More negatives than positives over the shocking ending. Sad...I was so looking forward to this book only to be horribly saddened and disappointed by the ending. I'm counting on all to be well at some point in the series but not sure when that will happen or how. Will keep in mind Chloe's trust me. Mixed feelings on Deep Drink at this point.

Christy This story is a heart ripper! Chloe reels you in with brilliant writing and packs a one-two punch to the gut.

David I finally pulled this off my shelf and made time to read it... finished it yesterday. All I have to say is W..T..F?!?! How could you do it Chloe Neill? That's so wrong!! It's just. . .wrong! Bad bad girl!

Galia Nikolaeva Agreed!