Shallee McArthur's Reviews > Nexus Point

Nexus Point by Jaleta Clegg

Apr 23, 11

When I was in college, my roommate came home one day with a CD. She said her boss's wife--Jaleta Clegg--was a writer, and had offered to let my roommate read an ecopy of the book she was working on. When I found out it was sci fi, I immediately wanted to read it too. I popped the CD in my computer...and read Nexus Point half the night.

I loved the story so much, my roommate gave me the CD. For the next few years, I would pull it up every once in a while and read it again. One day, I decided to find out if the book had ever been published. And lo and behold, it was! I was thrilled, and immediately bought it for my Nook.

This is a wonderful, adventurous space opera. I loved Dace's character, and sort of developed a crush of my own on Tayvis. There were other fascinating characters-- including a hilarious delusional guy who thinks he's Robin Hood. The plot was complicated enough to keep me guessing, but not so complicated I couldn't follow it. And the best part was the adventure. The pacing was perfect, and there was constantly something fun/dangerous happening. Highly recommended!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nexus Point.