Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker Queen of the Undead's Reviews > The Girl in the Steel Corset

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

Mar 20, 11

Read from March 17 to 20, 2011

I really liked it. It was enjoyable. Didn't WOW me but it was actually a very good read. How about this, I liked it alot more than I thought I would and I wanted to read it to the end.

Actual review to come soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl in the Steel Corset.

03/17/2011 page 0
0.0% "Over the next few weeks, I'll be carrying around my ereader while I travel around CA for work (I'll be home in between every few days). Still not abandoning my paperbacks but definitely more ebooks for the rest of March/April. Can't wait to start this one. Looks very interesting and I love steampunk."
03/18/2011 page 199
59.0% "I forgot to save the progress on my last update so here it is again. I'm enjoying this book much more than I expected. I'm harsh on YA books so they have to overcome my bias. So far, so good." 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

oliviasbooks This was fun - good entertainment! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. If the author made the protagonists older and turned the chaste kisses into something steamier she could have placed the book into the adult-steampunk-romance segment, though.

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead I agree. I'm really enjoying it!

Laura the Highland Hussy I don't enjoy YA but I might make an exception for this one. Wow!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Laura 'Highland Hussy' wrote: "I don't enjoy YA but I might make an exception for this one. Wow!"

It was pretty darn good. It was different, I liked that element of it.