Melanie~~'s Reviews > Balancing Karma

Balancing Karma by I.D. Locke

Jul 30, 11

bookshelves: format-book, online-freebie
Read in December, 2010

I loved this story. I don't remember HOW I ever found it. Heaven knows I wasn't looking for an mpreg. However, once I found it and began reading, I. Couldn't. Stop.

This mpreg isn't a hard limit for me because neither of the main characters, and especially the impregnated male, is human.

I've noticed a couple of other reviews say that one of the characters is a shifter. I'm not really sure who they mean because neither main character ever shifts his physical appearance.

Kijika is a tall (seven feet), thin hybrid (both non-human species) with black hair and aqua eyes. He has necromancy-esque abilities and other magic-like powers.

Moswen is tall (about six feet) but much shorter than his mate. He has long blond hair, purple eyes, stripes sort of like a tiger, a prehensile tail, and retractable talons. He doesn't change shape and his tail is always a part of him. Moswen has special abilities the likes I've never heard of.

It's an epic story for which you should leave plenty of time to finish because you won't be able to stop reading it once it gets started.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Balancing Karma.