Babu Sriram's Reviews > Only Time Will Tell

Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer

4419951
Mar 17, 11

Read in March, 2011

Jeffrey Archer returns to dramatic story telling on lines of Kane & Abel. The best element in the book according to me is how the story moves forward in the eyes of most of the main characters. This is just the beginning of the five part series, and surely this is going to be one of the best series ever.

The Story is about Harry Clifton and his life which is shaped by events of not his doing. Only in the last chapter, something happens to Harry for which he is the cause. I find it an apt way to end the story :-)

There are so many people in his life, that are working to make him successful and a few that pull him down. The characters of his Mother, Maisie & Old John Tar, his first friend try to shape his life with the help of a few. The drama between the Barrington family of which Giles is a part of and the Clifton family of Maisie & Harry is thrilling in a way but predictable. Many questions & twists make the book really interesting and keep you turning the pages.

What happens to Harry and how he is going to be part of the WW2 is what we can expect in the next book of this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only Time Will Tell.