Bookmom's Reviews > The Twelfth Insight: The Hour of Decision

The Twelfth Insight by James Redfield

U 50x66
Mar 17, 2011

Our hero’s journey for knowledge and enlightenment started in the Celestine Prophecy. Now in this fourth book, documents are being leaked out that explain twelve integrations that lead to a collective consciousness, pulls religions together, bridges Earthbound and the afterlife, and brings about The Rapture without Armageddon. And of course there is opposition from those violently opposed to changing their way of thinking which leads to much of what is currently wrong in today’s civilization.

The story could be read very quickly, but I took a lot longer to read this than I do most other fiction. I already understood the idea of many of the ‘integrations’ through other sources, but some were new to me, or at least hadn’t been understood. Some can’t be fully understood without experiencing it.

The content taught is really good, but the story was rushed and some aspects of it felt contrived. But on the whole the book delivers what it means to and provides a good explanation of why things are happening and what we can achieve.

Reviewed for Library Thing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Twelfth Insight.