Lesly!'s Reviews > Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia

May 09, 12

Read from February 08 to May 09, 2012

Well... To start I am kind of disappointed with this book. First, I don't like books in the in between of the series, meaning that they star with some problem (the plot) and end up not resolving that problem. Second, I really wanted to like this book, I was patient enough to finish it.

The thing is it just goes with a slow pace rhythm, giving details about the past, you know like when Ethan or Lena touch something significant. Revealing more of the life about sarafine when she was lena's age. The whole book they are trying to find out someone who is two, so that person will save the town and the whole world mortal and Caster from an Apocalypse, and that it!!!! I was waiting for more action. Yeah there was some cool stuff, like link learning to be a better linkubus, Ridley being ridley, some destruction in the town, stuff about John Breed. And then at the end, if you call that a good end, you really have to get the other book, seriously, the end of the third book is stuck until the other one comes up. I guess I will have to read the next one, it better be good, enough to repair the chaos that has done this one.

And here are my favorite quotes:

"I will love you until the day after forever" - I really like this quote it was said by sarafine, but actually it came out of sarafine's favorite book "Great Expectations"

"When I first met you that's what I remembered. I looked up at the sky and thought, 'I'm going to love this person because even the sky looks different.'" ___ I was thrilled be this quote, Lena said it to Ethan, and then was left speechless, just as I did.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Chaos.

04/12/2012 page 111