Renuka 's Reviews > The Gray Wolf Throne

The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima

Aug 31, 2011

bookshelves: action, adventure, fantasy, favorites, magic, romance, science-fiction, war, young-adult, i-own, my-fictional-boyfriends, fav-couples
Read on August 31, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gray Wolf Throne.

Quotes Renuka Liked

Cinda Williams Chima
“She had never felt more alive than when she lay dying in Han Alister's arms.”

Cinda Williams Chima
“A moment later, Cat hurtled back into the room as if chased by demons. She stationed herself in front of Raisa, a knife in either hand, all of her genteel patina swept away. "Cuffs! Look sharp! It's him, the whey-faced, gutter-swiving, prig-napping bastard! He's here!"
Han looked as mystified as Raisa. "Who's here?”

Cinda Williams Chima
“The time will come when you will be forced to make a choice,” Hanalea said. “When that time comes, choose love.”

Cinda Williams Chima
“Will you give the girl to me?" she said. "Will you let me try?"
He nodded, dizzy with relief. "Please, Willo. Please. Save her. It doesn't matter...what happens to me.”

Cinda Williams Chima
“The bluejacket girlie rode like a clan warrior, but there was no way she'd escape. It was a private life-and-death contest that had nothing to do with him.
He told himself he should ride on, grateful that the chase would keep them occupied while he took a different path.
But what had he told Rebecca when she'd asked what he meant to do when he returned to the Fells?
'I'm tired of people in power picking on the weak. I'm going to help them.”

Cinda Williams Chima
“I have lost everything, Han thought. Then he corrected himself. Every time I think I’ve lost everything, I find there’s still something else to lose.”

Cinda Williams Chima
“The answer is no, I would rather marry the Demon King himself than marry you. I
suggest you look elsewhere for a bride. And heaven help the one you choose.”