Ashley's Reviews > A Fistful of Charms

A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison

Mar 16, 2011

Read on March 16, 2011

Ok let me just say that I actually really like these books, but man am I really starting to get sick of Rachel. I mean COME ON! Why is it that she almost never uses her powers. I know that she's worried about going black when she'd rather stay white, but if your in deep shit somethings got to give. She has all these powers and when she's in trouble she doesn't use them. She waits awhile to see how bad it get's first and I dont think that's because she likes to live on the wild side a bit too much. I'm starting to think she's stupid or at least slow. Then there's the fact that even though Algaliarept makes it seem she's not afraid of much just herself I feel like she's afraid of nearly everything. If you've got a master vamp in front of you use what you've got; make a cirle or use that cool hand blast she did in the third book. How hard can it be. And why is it that in every book she gets caught. It's starting to get on my nerves. For once can't she get away. Oh and let's not forget the guilt tripping everone else loves to do. Just because she didn't tell Jenks one stinking secret in the last book doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Grow up. It wasn't her secret to tell anyway and even if it was I think your allowed to keep somethings to yourself. Grr.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Fistful of Charms.