Aurora Fitzrovia's Reviews > Boy Meets Boy

Mar 16, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: form-book, about-lgbtiqa, read-in-2011
Read from October 23 to 25, 2011

Ich tendiere mehr zu 3.5, glaube ich.

Eigentlich nicht schlecht, und ich mochte die Welt, die Levithan hier gezeichnet hat. Und natürlich die Charaktere und wie sich die "Liebe" zwischen Paul und Noah entwickelt hat. (Wobei es teilweise doch etwas schnell war, aber gut, das Buch hat ja auch nur wenige Seiten.) Nur, was mich zunehmend gestört hatte, war das ganze Highschool-Dramagedöns. Das war mir ehrlich gesagt zu albern.
Aber das Ende war schön. Richtig was fürs Herz XD

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boy Meets Boy.

Quotes Aurora Liked

David Levithan
“We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment. ”

David Levithan
“Because sometimes you just have to dance like a madman in the Self-Help section of your local bookstore.”

David Levithan
“We switch to another language-- not our invented language or the language we've learned from our lives. As we walk further up the mountain, we speak the language of silence. This language gives us time to think and move. We can be here and elsewhere at the same time.”

David Levithan
“When it comes to true dance, it's not about how you look, it's all about the joy you feel. ”

David Levithan
“Now, I don't believe in doing hugs halfway. I can't stand people who try to hug without touching. A hug should be a full embrace - as I wrap my arms around Tony, I am not just holding him, but also trying to lift off his troubles for a moment so that the only thing he can feel is my presence, my support.”

David Levithan
“The world loves stupid labels. I wish we got to choose our own.”

10/24/2011 page 60
32.0% "Hmhmmm..."
10/24/2011 page 121
65.0% "Mhmm. Irgendwie ist mir das etwas zu sehr Dramarama :/"