Aurora Fitzrovia's Reviews > Boy Meets Boy

Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
4024022
Ich tendiere mehr zu 3.5, glaube ich.

Eigentlich nicht schlecht, und ich mochte die Welt, die Levithan hier gezeichnet hat. Und natürlich die Charaktere und wie sich die "Liebe" zwischen Paul und Noah entwickelt hat. (Wobei es teilweise doch etwas schnell war, aber gut, das Buch hat ja auch nur wenige Seiten.) Nur, was mich zunehmend gestört hatte, war das ganze Highschool-Dramagedöns. Das war mir ehrlich gesagt zu albern.
Aber das Ende war schön. Richtig was fürs Herz XD
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boy Meets Boy.
Sign In »

Quotes Aurora Liked

David Levithan
“We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment. ”
David Levithan, Boy Meets Boy

David Levithan
“Because sometimes you just have to dance like a madman in the Self-Help section of your local bookstore.”
David Levithan, Boy Meets Boy

David Levithan
“We switch to another language-- not our invented language or the language we've learned from our lives. As we walk further up the mountain, we speak the language of silence. This language gives us time to think and move. We can be here and elsewhere at the same time.”
David Levithan, Boy Meets Boy

David Levithan
“When it comes to true dance, it's not about how you look, it's all about the joy you feel. ”
David Levithan, Boy Meets Boy

David Levithan
“Now, I don't believe in doing hugs halfway. I can't stand people who try to hug without touching. A hug should be a full embrace - as I wrap my arms around Tony, I am not just holding him, but also trying to lift off his troubles for a moment so that the only thing he can feel is my presence, my support.”
David Levithan, Boy Meets Boy

David Levithan
“The world loves stupid labels. I wish we got to choose our own.”
David Levithan, Boy Meets Boy


Reading Progress

10/24/2011 page 60
32.0% "Hmhmmm..."
10/24/2011 page 121
65.0% "Mhmm. Irgendwie ist mir das etwas zu sehr Dramarama :/"

No comments have been added yet.