Cheryl's Reviews > Contagious

Contagious by Scott Sigler

Mar 16, 11

Read in March, 2011

Contagious is the sequel to the novel Infected. Blue alien triangles are infecting human hosts, hatching out of them, and building a gateway to their world. Contagious picks up a few weeks after were Infected ended. There are doctors trying to figure out a cure, Perry is the only person to have survived an infection and is helping to track down more infected, and there is a massive cover-up so no one knows what is actually happening.

Another great novel by Scott Sigler, fast passed, well written, great characters. I'm only rating it lower then Infected because during that novel my heart was literally racing. I was so nervous during the first novel about "what will happen next" that this one just didn't seem to hit me the same way. Still really good though, and if you like Infected you will also enjoy Contagious.

On a side note, I don't like authors should read their novels for the audio-book versions. At times it seemed like Mr. Sigler was just a little to pleased with his own cleverness.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Contagious.