Savannah (Books With Bite)'s Reviews > Tris & Izzie

Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison

Review: Tris & Izzy I had some really high expectations about this book. I thought it was going to be all lovey dovey and it was, but just not in the way I expected it to be.

What I like most about this book are the characters. Fresh out this world, the characters are what makes this book. I loved their loyalty, the fierceness to fight, and their willingness not to give up. I loved that this story is not only filled with love but with magic.

The plot line of this book is what got to me. I felt like the pacing of it was too slow and so I hard a hard time keeping up with it. I found myself just wanting to turn the pages to get to the good stuff. What I also didn’t like was that it had to do with magic and whole other world. I guess my expectations for this book was that there will be no magic but more of a fierce undying love.

Overall, this book is good. I loved watching the characters grows and become who they are meant to be. It does take a while to get into the story. But if you give it a chance, you will find action, magical creatures and undying love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tris & Izzie.