Kholsu's Reviews > Death Note, Vol. 4: Love

Death Note, Vol. 4 by Tsugumi Ohba

Mar 19, 11

Read in March, 2011 — I own a copy

Having watched the anime before the manga, i wouldn’t have thought i’d be this drawn to the manga as i am, this just gets better, although i know what will happen, i still continue to read, cause its still exciting and makes me tingle with delight and amazement :)

Little disappointed my Favourite scene wasn’t illustrated in the managa; without giving anything away, am sure those of you that have watched the anime! Know what am referring to when i say ‘L swinging his arms in the air with SHOCK AND HORROR’ it's missing! :O :(.

Misa is such a burden and a total DIM-WIT!!! And i totally HATE REM!!! (future reasons) but what’s bothering me is! IS REM MALE OR FEMALE? Light refers to the shinigami as being MALE, furthermore the ‘Death Note Live action movie’ supports this. However the anime and the status on ‘vol 13-How To Read’ and other internet sources say otherwise (FEMALE).
I totally adore Death Note and this little mistake is bothering me like crazy! How could they not prevent this, also Death Note presents the highest level of human intellect; among 'looks' every human envies ‘intelligence’ this being the pinnacle and focal point of this series (demonstrated between L and Light) makes one question how could they overlook this minute detail... this irony is'nt something to take lightly!.

nevertheless this will not stop me from picking up volume 5 :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death Note, Vol. 4.