Wanda (Good Choice Reading)'s Reviews > Truth Or Demon

Truth Or Demon by Kathy Love

May 10, 2011

bookshelves: own, reviewed
Read from March 15 to 22, 2011

What would you do if you get your hands on a spell book? Would you cast a spell to get what you desire? Or would you leave it alone?

Well Daisy and her friends (while on a sleep-over) decided to use this book of spells. Daisy wanted to cast a spell to find her sister "Poppy" a boyfriend. But I don't think they expected for the spell to actually work because they were shocked and surprised to see a man magically appeared in front of them. And what better way to welcome him, but they throwing hands full of popcorn at him and yelling. LOL. I loved that scene. A bunch of teenagers throwing popcorn at a man they summoned.

So once breaking down to "Killian" (the demon) what he was summoned for. He almost lost it. For goodness sake, he's a demon not a matchmaker. But he had very little choice, because the only way for him to get back to where he came from and his lavish lifestyle is by doing exactly what he was summoned for. So how hard can it be?

Killian is a demon. A sexy hot demon who can be almost too hot to handle. Hot tempered and outspoken he finds himself very much irritated by his new obligations. How can a demon find a human a soul mate? Maybe by them two going out and meeting new people. But what he never expected was these new developing feelings after spending time with Poppy. He was here to find her a soul mate. So why was he having a hard time with that? Is there anyone good enough for her out there?

Poppy isn't a needy kind of girl she's independent, very smart and has been through alot in her life. Such as losing her parents then taking the role of a parent to her teenage sister. Then after taking responsibility for her sister, her boyfriend leaves her too. So she's endured alot of pain but never complains.She loves her sister dearly. But all her little sister wants is for her to be happy again, because she deserves it.

This book made me laugh a few times because of the girls. I mean, what do you expect when you get a group of teenage girls together for a sleep-over? I love that scene with the girls throwing popcorn at him. What kind of damage can you do with that? So anyway you get a sexy hot demon to find your beautiful sister a boyfriend. To me that's a recipe for disaster. I'd rather take the sexy demon and know up front what he's about than take a boyfriend and no nothing about him.

"Truth or Demon" is a very sexy and funny read. So if you like paranormal and sexy books, then this is your book. "Truth or Demon" is fifth in it's series. But it can also be a stand alone book. I never once was lost while reading this book. I give this book a 4 out of 5 stars and a Good Choice for Reading. Down below is a link to amazon if you'd like to buy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Truth Or Demon.

03/22/2011 page 236