Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Rock Hard

Recommended to Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: deesreads
Read from April 24 to 26, 2011

5 ORGASMIC STARS
Need I say more?!!

Probably not, but here's what I think.

This book is focused on Sed, Sinner's lead singer. The rude, jerk, asshole of band mate but really just misunderderstood. Well, no, he can be a jerk but oh sooo hot! He can have any girl he wanted and at times, 2-4 girls at the same time. But really for 2 years he's been saving his heart for Jessica, his ex-fiancè.
Jessica now 3rd year Law Student crosses paths with Sed and well, let just say thier reunion is worth reading about. They are a very passionate, adventurous and always horny. LOL.
The scenes are super hot!

This book also focused on the rest of the band sort if like "a day in a life of a rockstar".
It was great to see them so involved with each other's lives.
This book is full of emotions.
And honestly it was a little tiring, I barely slept, my emotions were hightened most of the day thinking of this book, and poor hubby had to put up with my daily requests *wags eyebrows*but oddly enough I enjoyed it soooooo much!

Did I mention that I rated this book 5 ORGASMIC STARS? Just as "orgasmically" great as Backstage Pass.
I cannot wait for the next installment.
Olivia Rocks!!!

P.S. ~Don't miss out on the Sinners Website: Sinners

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Hard.

04/24/2011
8.0% "Okay. So far, Sed is a jerk, Trey still flirty and Brian is still my sweetheart!!!"
04/24/2011 "Oh no, he di'int!!!!! Did he just say he'll hire her? Shhhhiiiieet!"
04/24/2011 ""Eyegasm" ROTFLMFAO"
04/24/2011 ""He'd take anythung ahe was willing to give....until he could win her back" *My breaking heart*"
04/24/2011 "I wish I was JessicA!" 3 comments
04/25/2011
30.0% "Oh bot he didn't just say that to my sweet Brian! Okay so, I'm sorta changing my mind. I don't want to be Jessica. But I still do want Sed And maybe a little of Eric and Dare."
04/25/2011 "Oh. I. See! Thaaaaat's why the ladies are fighting over Jace!" 1 comment
04/26/2011
80.0% "Wow. He can be mean! *wiping tears*"
04/26/2011
83.0% "Waaaaaaaa. So, so mean!!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laura YAY!! Love me some Sed!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Laura, tell me he'll be changing! Coz right now, he's a friggin cave man.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Laura, tell me he'll get better!

Laura Yes, he gets better as I'm sure you've read by now. He is a big ole softie underneath the surface!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Oh Yes he is!!!!
Gawwwd he's a hot as Brian!

~J~ Riverina Romantics You need sleep or you need to go to bed asap to rub one out??? Me thinks after reading that you might be going straight to bed for some "Ange" time.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) I'm neither admitting or denying any of your accusation!
lmao plus hubby was asleep when I got home.

~J~ Riverina Romantics LMAO, It was a very saucy book.

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Next book in line to attack!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) It was pretty awesome Jodie and yes, Megan, sooo ready for the next book!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R LOL! ANG! You should have added the "eye-orgasm" in there,ahahahah....I've never heard of one,but I'm sure you were so shocked and pleased that you had one of those too along with your hot flashes. LOL!

Whose ready for book 3? I am! ME! ME! ME!

Darkfallen @Meg hey girl Ms. Cunning just up'ed the nums nums at Paranormal Wastelands....now not only will you get Rock Hard if you win but it will be SIGNED!!!
I am so jealous right now;)

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) I forgot abouT the "eye-gasm", E LMAOOO.
Thanks for the info., Dark. A signed copy would be nice!

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly @Darkfallen: Awesome!

Debbie Should have been 9 ORGASMIC STARS. Love this series now. Wish I had read it sooner.