Reader's Paradise's Reviews > Suspicions

3019404
Mar 15, 11

bookshelves: favorite-things, review
Read in March, 2011

Betrayal is a powerful thing!

Welcome to Situations where we've got you from head to toe!

You can be fried, dyed or laid to the side. If it's weave you want, we got you on track, and while you wait get your feet done in the back.

We are Situations, just come inside. You won't be disappointed , but glad you've arrived. Say you want some gossip, girl we've got that too. So come on over, who's next is it YOU?

Noelle Gordon, owner and operator of Situations. A fine and fabulous woman of size Noelle has it going on. Married to Grant an educator for 20 years they have built a wonderful life for themselves. With their only child away at college, now it's time for the fun to begin. But when Noelle receives a surprise, will it be what she wants, or will suspicions make her regret she got it?

Tiffany is a stylist working at Situations and tries to keep her name out of the gossip that floats around the salon, but lately its becoming harder to do. Tiffany recently engaged to Kimbel a recruiter for Northwestern, and is looking forward to their upcoming nuptials. Tiffany has a precious gift for Kimbel, but will she succumb to the pressure and regret her decision, or will her mouth write a check her body can't cash!

Candace and Tiffany are girls from way back. Candace works as a receptionist at the Southside Medical Clinic. Candace has a daughter and a baby daddy, but works daily to better her situation. Candace is looking for more than she's gotten out of life this far. Will she continue to be a booty call, or will love find its way into her heart?

Chauncey a fine brother, also works at Situation's, he does pedicures and you know how it feels to have your feet rubbed! Chauncey's single by circumstance, but finds himself surrounded by women all fighting for his attention. Is there one woman who will capture his heart. Or will his past prevent him from what he desperately desire.

Suspicions is a great story, it kept me guessing what would happen next! This story takes place in Chicago, and kept me emotionally invested in the outcome of the characters. Some of the characters even reminded you of someone you know. Sasha, you've done a wonderful job!

Melody Vernor-Bartel

Reader's Paradise

5 bookmarks

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suspicions.