Roxy's Reviews > Loving Frank

Jul 13, 11

bookshelves: chick-chain, historical-fiction, general-fiction, 2011
Recommended to Roxy by: Dolly
Read in July, 2011

Finished the audio-book. I definitly recommend reading it rather then listening to it if you choose to partake in this book. Very boring to listen too. Very, very shocking ending.

-----

This book was for a book chain, I had to way to long and had to pass it on when I was only halfway done. I then switched to the audiobook. Its an interesting, frustrating and yet boring read/listen at times. I was familiar with Frank Lloyd Write and his architecture but did not know a whole lot about his personal life. For whatever reason, I'd always got the impression he full of himself, well this book confirmed it. I've never read about two such selfish and arrogant people before. As I listened to that last half of this story during a round trip I found myself yelling at the radio, scolding Frank and Mamah for their arrogance and selfishness. I haven't got to the end just yet, road trip finished before audio-book did. Heard it is a shocking ending though.
----------------

I am in the middle of reading this now. Man, this Mamah women is pissing me off!! Leaving her little kids behind like that?!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loving Frank.