Jessy's Reviews > Raziel

Raziel by Kristina Douglas

Mar 15, 11

Read on March 15, 2011

The number one problem I had with this first book of Douglas' new Fallen series is the herione, Allegra or Allie Watson. She annoyed from the first moment she opened her mouth. The whole book she bitched about Raziel and the other Fallen being vampires. They are not vampires! Another thing was she kept forgetting she was dead and in the end when she FINALLY accepted this she was like, "I don't want to die again!" Are you kidding me?

I liked Raziel in the beginning but when Allie died and was taken to Sheol he became a different character entirely. I kept asking the same question over and over: Why do you have an attraction to this woman? Allie bitched about Sheol the entire book. Why is there no color here? I know you're attracted to me so I'm going to have these sexual fantasies in my head so you can see them (vomit). What do you mean you don't want me here? If went on and on. I swear I think she has some kind of disorder.

I will probably check out the 2nd one since its about Azazel and Lilith, the demon wife. But if Douglas cannot redeem herself, I will be leaving this series in the dust.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raziel.

03/15/2011 page 183

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca i have this book on my ..toread...but second guessing on if I should even read it...can you tell me is this one of those pg13 rated love stories with the.."back and forth"..yoyo, one minute i want you the next i dont kind of books?..thanks

Jessy Its been a while since I've read it, but I'll try to answer as best as I can. As for the back and forth romance, its mostly on Allie's side. Raziel is kind of indifferent for the most part. Its definitely the kind of book thats like "Oh my God, I want you so much, but now I don't" type thing. I wouldn't buy it if I were you. I would either borrow it or see if the library has it. I think is one of the types of books that either you love it and or you hate.
I hope I answered your question.

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Jessy wrote: "Its been a while since I've read it, but I'll try to answer as best as I can. As for the back and forth romance, its mostly on Allie's side. Raziel is kind of indifferent for the most part. Its def..."

thank u so much..yeah i think ill get to damn frustrated with it so ill pass on that series...thank again

Jessy Your welcome. I'm glad I could help.