Erica Perl's Reviews > When Life Gives You O.J.

When Life Gives You O.J. by Erica S. Perl

220975
May 28, 11

(Review from the author)

OK, I'm biased (I'm the author), but here's what PW said:

"In this warm novel about family, friendship, and fitting in... Perl (Vintage Veronica) offers a refreshing take on the grandparent-grandchild rapport. The novel strikes an admirable balance of humor and pathos--at times in the same scene."

And modernjewishmom.com called it "a must-read for all 8-12 year olds."

But don't just take our word for it, pour yourself a glass! Because O.J. isn't just for breakfast anymore.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Life Gives You O.J..

Wendy I just finished reading this with my son, who is a somewhat reluctant reader. We had a great experience sharing this book together. He really enjoyed it and cannot wait to read the next one. Thank you!

Charlotte Nice book

message 3: by Book Girl (new) - added it

Book Girl AWESOME BOOK! Please write another book. It doesn't have to be the 2nd book for this one. Just another book.

Erica Perl Book Girl wrote: "AWESOME BOOK! Please write another book. It doesn't have to be the 2nd book for this one. Just another book."

Thanks so much! There is a second book for this one - it's called ACES WILD - and I am working on more books. I really appreciate your kind words of support!

Erica Perl Charlotte wrote: "Nice book"

Thanks so much!

Erica Perl Wendy wrote: "I just finished reading this with my son, who is a somewhat reluctant reader. We had a great experience sharing this book together. He really enjoyed it and cannot wait to read the next one. Thank ..."

So glad to hear it! Check out ACES WILD next!