Steph's Reviews > Dragon Bound

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Bound.

4.0% 2 comments
07/27/2011
19.0% "“So, is that your long, scaly, reptilian tail, or are you just happy to see me?” >;)"
07/27/2011
24.0% "'Her spine lost its starch. She leaned against him. Just a little. She did it sneakily so he wouldn’t notice.' Somehow I doubt he misses a thing about her. ;)"
07/27/2011
25.0% "“You could go to a doctor, get checked out for OCD,” she panted. “There might be medication for that.” LMAO!"
07/28/2011
28.0% "He smiled. She didn’t realize he was still on the hunt. Good. It was better that way."
07/28/2011
59.0% "“I am cursed with a terminal case of curiosity,” he said. “I am jealous, selfish, acquisitive, territorial and possessive. I have a terrible temper, and I know I can be a cruel son of a bitch.” He cocked his head. “I used to eat people, you know.”"" 2 comments
07/28/2011
79.0% "I Knew It! I say that not in a 'damn, this sucks, I guessed it' kinda way, but rather a 'woohoo, this is awesome' kinda way. Sweet!"
07/28/2011
100.0% "Thea knocked it outta the park! Best new PNR this year. Not only is Dragos insanely hot, but Pia is one of the most well-written heroines in PNR. I am SO happy Storm's Heart is out in August. Love it when I don't have to wait long for my next fix. Full review to come."
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sandra Yay!!!!!!!!

Steph Yay! :D What fun - I loved it! I can totally understand your desire to re-re-re-read. ;) Very well done!