Emily's Reviews > Ascension

Ascension by Caris Roane

Jun 10, 14

bookshelves: angels, bad-boys, betrayal, genre-paranormal, series, vampire, fiesty-heroine, pregnancy, genre-sci-fi-fantasy, own-kindle
Read from March 14 to 17, 2011

Living a life and having to hold back the person you truly are is not an uncommon feeling for Alison Wells, whose special abilities have put others at risk. Alison is plagued with dreams that promise a future she knows she will never obtain but give her glimpses of hope, even if it is only in her dreams. Alison's dreams are about to become a reality when a warrior saves her life Kerrick is a vampire warrior forced to protect Alison while she prepares for her Ascension.

Over the centuries Kerrick has refused guardian details on all females, but his leader is forcing the union and Kerrick is finding it hard to resist as a rare bond becomes apparent between Alison and Kerrick. Incredibly creative, Ascension takes readers to another level as you learn about two earths,

Full review on Single Titles

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ascension.

03/16/2011 page 150

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Good to know you really liked it. I have this coming up on my list. I love me some Angels. :)

Emily Jennifer wrote: "Good to know you really liked it. I have this coming up on my list. I love me some Angels. :)"

It is completely different than anything I have read, very creative.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's on my list!

Emily --- 365andMe wrote: "It's on my list!"

It's a good one. I kept thinking about it even after I was done with it. Really a remarkable read.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily Jasmine wrote: "You finally got your hands on it! I got my hands on the 2nd one, and not liking it as much as this one. :("

I liked it a lot. How far are you into it?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily Jasmine wrote: "I finished it months ago, I just never had the time to review it, so I am reviewing it, and saw you read it."

Ahhh.. I really enjoyed this one. The first one is the best but I thought this was a well done sequel. I was really drawn to both of them in the first book and can't wait for the third.