Dylan Armes's Reviews > In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks

In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks by Adam Carolla

Mar 14, 11

Read in March, 2011

It's Adam Carolla. You love him or you hate him, but thanks to his podcast, his radio show, and especially Loveline, if you're in your 20's/30's chances are you know him and his comedy.

And I love him! In this book his commentary rages from subjects like eliminating peanuts from public schools, to pomegranate iced tea, to the current state of politics in this country. I didn't always agree with him, especially since he still seems to hate women and in one chapter he took it to the bleeding heart liberals (i.e., me) pretty hard, but he made me laugh with nearly every line.

You also get some Carolla backstory, which is hilarious of course, but also gives great insight into how a man who could literally barely read when he graduated high school has such scathing and ACCURATE insights into so many varied topics.

Illiterate though he may be, help from a great editor and years of learning big words from Dr. Drew turned Adam Carolla into a the kind of author whose books I will be the first to read from here on out.

Recommended for:
*People who like to laugh
*People that hate stupidity
*People that hate pomegranate iced tea

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 2: by Stuart (new)

Stuart My goodness, this was a well written review! Were I in the market for a book to read, I would surely read this one!

Aaron Yeah. Bleeding heart liberal here too but Adam is consistent with his logic so I see his points when he calls it like it is...loving the book so far