Pam Steinke's Reviews > Clarity

Clarity by Kim Harrington

Oct 20, 11

Read on October 19, 2011

Clarity "Clare" Fern comes from a family of sensitive individuals. Her Mom is a telepath...she can read your thoughts, but only your current ones. Her brother Periwinkle "Perry" is a medium, he can communicate with the dead. And Clare who can touch belongings and see scenes of the past.

The Fern family has a new age business in their sleepy New England town. That is until a murder occurs and Clare is called into help with it and Perry is one of the main suspects.

Kim Harrington wrote a fun, fast moving mystery, that I devoured in one sitting. I do have to say that I called the killer back on page 40-something...but that was a guess based partly on the writing and mostly just on instinct from reading lots of mysteries.

I thought the Fern family was brilliant! Loved that they all had a gift and were using them as a family. Justin was a cool guy and he had a great back story with Clare. Also loved Gabriel's back story and how he is at odds with himself all through the story. I absolutely can't wait to read the next story in the series! I'm dying to see how Madame Maslov's prediction works out! And also if Perry quits being a man-whore. LOL

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clarity.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam Steinke Put down Sweet Venom for a while to read this and am loving it!

message 2: by Kristy (new)

Kristy i bought this what feels like ages ago...i'm so jealous!

message 3: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam Steinke It was a great, one-sitting read. A good old-fashioned mystery (even if I did call it way back on page 45)...Lol