Selena's Reviews > Divine by Mistake

Divine by Mistake by P.C. Cast

1561991
Jul 14, 11

bookshelves: angels-gods, fantasy, fiction, other-creatures, paranormal-romance, romance, reviewed, high-fantasy
Read from July 08 to 14, 2011

Ok, before I say anything else, I have to make it clear---- ClanFintan is a freakin sexy beast! As of right now, he is the best male lead of any romance novel I've ever read. Trying to keep myself from salivating on the floor while reading was damn near impossible.

Not only is he not afraid to service a female and treat her as she should be treated, but he's also quite the warrior and willing to protect her to the death if necessary. Now, may I ask, where are all the guys in this world like ClanFintan?! I just may need to seek out a magical vase of my own and travel to Partholon (haha).

Now, my rant being over, this book was an absolute joy to read. The plot was fresh and the characters were all very lovable. After buying a mysterious vase, Shannon Parker finds herself transported to the world of Partholon, where she is regarded as the goddess incarnate of Epona. And to add on to this surprise, she's instantly married to the centaur ClanFintan. Although it took a while for Shannon (Rhea) to warm up to him, their relationship steadily grew into a wonderful love.

While the settings, the magic, etc. were new and very exciting to read about, Sharron and ClanFintan's relationship was the backbone of this book. They were also great, witty characters who were not afraid to unleash a quib or two in all their conversations. And Sharron's unrelenting humor had me breaking a smile.

So, if you haven't read this yet, run, not walk, to your nearest library or bookstore and make a grab for it. It'll surely give you some great fun!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divine by Mistake.

07/09/2011 page 300