Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R's Reviews > Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge by Christy Reece

Oct 15, 11

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, will-make-your-body-parts-quiver, favorites, top-fav-2011, tear-jerker
Read from October 10 to 12, 2011

Spunky Badass's!

Jaime Kendrick,was one of the victims  in "Last Chance"  she was mistaken for another women when she was abducted. When the perverted SOB bastard Hughes realizes she's not the woman he's looking for, he sells Jaime to another pervert, Mr. Reddington. Reddington, gives Jaime to his sick and twisted Son, Lance as his new sex toy slave for him and his friends to enjoy. *shivers with disgust*

Last Chance Rescue goes on an op to find Jaime Kendrick. Dylan Savage is one of the operators who busts in with his heroic self, and saves Jaime from more brutality that was bound to happen till he arrived.

Now that time has passed and Jaime has had time to heal physically and mentally, she wants revenge. After hearing Reddington was set loose from jail with no charges. Jaime goes to LCR with a plan. In return of giving LCR information she's withheld to find Reddington to put him away forever, she wants in on the op and be trained by the finest LCR operators. Lovely Noah McCall has his hands full with Jaime, she's determined to do whatever it takes, with or without LCR. Noah makes a decision, put her in harms way, or teach her? He finds the perfect person for the job. Dylan Savage *Squees in excitement*

Dylan is hardcore! Getting him to open and be nice to someone is not his persona. His MO is minding his business doing his job, moving forward  and most importantly  putting the fear in his enemies eyes. Whew! *rubs eyebrow*  Dayum is so sexy with his grumpy bad ass self!

I think Dylan was pretty damn rough with Jaime and always finding away to hurt her feelings. But everything happens for a reason. Jaime toughens up with her heart and training methods. She's no longer that chick that's too afraid to swap a fly. She's tough and determined to do whatever it takes to do the job of closing down Reddington's Human Trafficking business and put him in jail for along time.

The hardest part of the novel for me, was listening to Dylan's horrific story he shares only with Jaime. And Jaime's story of what Lance, Reddinton's son did to her, it was degrading. Dylan is and always be Jaime's Halo! Such a sweet couple with a darkness only the two can embrace and  understand  each other to move forward. Awe!!! Dylan and Jaime *heart melting* They make falling in love so complicated but oh so irresistible. They're such spunky badass's! Okay someone pinch me, I'm in a dream world.Lol! I just really loved this novel.

One more thing, that had me clutching my heart and I couldn't believe it. Mr.Reddington's wife, Sarah, takes charge. My heart ached for her, I'm just in awe for the woman who spent so many years with this sick bastard.Finally her and her children are safe.It was incredible and the second best part of this novel.

Favorite Quote, and just picture, their in bed naked, you know what happened next *winks* hehehe....

Jaime:"You love your job, and you're damn good at it." Dylan: But I love you more"

OH Goodness! To get Dylan to let loosen up and say those words had me in awe and gaping with my mouth wide open! Lol!! Love it, Loving it, Loved it!!!!!!

Check my review at http://samsawesomness.blogspot.com/20...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Revenge.