Laura's Reviews > What About Now?: Reminders for Being in the Moment

What About Now? by Gina Lake

F_50x66
Mar 13, 11

If your reading time is scarce, do yourself a huge favor and invest in this little gem. It will repay the time you devote to it a million times over. If your heart's desire is to wake up and experience an unending supply of love and happiness, not in five, ten, or twenty years, but right now, the teachings in What about Now? will take you by the hand and show you the way.

Forget struggling to grasp unintelligible esoteric teachings! Gina Lake has crafted a remarkably easy read that distills the most profound wisdom into practical guidance. Written in easily digestible bits, one topic per paragraph, What about Now? offers a much needed roadmap on how to move out of the egoic mind and live from essence. Even the title prods us to make this shift by asking us to stop and question where we are putting our attention. The entire book is a priceless reminder that each moment is a gift, a blessed opportunity to move out of our heads and into our hearts. Simply reading it creates the experience of awakeness and will transform your life into a heaven on earth.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What About Now?.