Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship}'s Reviews > Wild Cat

Wild Cat by Jennifer Ashley

2 stars, barely.

What the hell happened? This isn't what I've come to expect from this author at all. Excruciatingly slow and boring at times, just begging me to DNF. I was ready for the book to end halfway through.

I didn't buy the romance. The writing concerning Diego was stilted. I couldn't care less about him. Eric and Iona's chocolate scene held more passion and intrigue than Diego and Cassidy's. Reid and Peigi's as well as Xavier and Lyndsay's pairing also drew more interest from me than this book's main couple.

Wild Cat seemed drawn out to fill pages. The plot was contingent on compassion and forgiveness towards those that kill the ones you love which wasn't written in a way I could accept and believe. I'd need to feel more than a little pity to let a murderer who'd likely kill again, go free. They got seriously lucky on that score.

I'm hoping Eric and Iona's story in Mate Claimed will be more enjoyable.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Cat.

♡♥Ang ♥♡ oh no, this is the one i have left to read :(

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} Don't worry too much, Ang. I'm sure you'll like it more than I. Every one of my friends who've read it gave it four stars so I seem to be the anomaly. :)

♡♥Ang ♥♡ it will be interesting when i do read it