Styles's Reviews > Hidden Away

Hidden Away by Maya Banks

Mar 13, 11

"I presume you know what the book is about, I'm letting you know what I liked or disliked about it.

Garrett and Sarah - Of course we've known Garrett throughout the series. Meeting Sarah, a new character was good.

The thing I not...moreI presume you know what the book is about, I'm letting you know what I liked or disliked about it.

The thing I noticed the most about this story is the difference in the pace of events - the love between Garrett and Sarah was fast and relatively drama free. Don't get me wrong here - the story was well written, a lovely read but it was not the non-stop emotional ups and downs of the previous books. This is a good thing overall as it felt different and variety is the spice of life.

I hoped to learn more about Marcus Lattimer - it seems his awareness of the mistakes he's made in life grew in the past couple books. The HEA person I am struggles with wanting everyone to have one ;)

Van (Donavan) is the brother that has caught my eye since the first page he appeared on - something about his intellect and geekiness appeals to me greatly. Hopefully he will have his own story too.

I enjoyed this book and look forward to the next one

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden Away.