suzy's Reviews > Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea

Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler

Jul 16, 08

Read in July, 2008

So funny. Here's a sample:

"I rolled over and picked up Us Weekly magazine off the floor. The cover had a picture of Angelina, Brad, and their little Eskimo son, Maddox. I saw staring at the photo, wondering why this little boy looks so pissed off in every picture.

At first I thought he was just pissed about his Mohawk, but then I realized he’s probably furious. Maddox must have thought he hit the jackpot when some A-list celebrity rescued him from third-world Cambodia, only to discover that she was going to shuffle him back and for the to EVERY other third-world country in the universe. He’s probably like, “When the fuck are we gonna get to Malibu, bitch?” (pg. 96)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia B My son Jack had bought this book, so I picked it up to read an excerpt. Hilarious! Couldn't put it down. Julia

suzy Hey girl! I know, hilarious. I especially like how she writes about her childhood, yet as an 8 year old she has this adult perspective. So funny. Her first book is funny too.

Courtney D Rogers I can't wait to read them all. I thought I started with the first one but didn't, So next will be Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang