Gokce ~Muslin Myst~'s Reviews > Deep Kiss Of Winter

Deep Kiss Of Winter by Kresley Cole

My rating is for Kresley Cole's story only.

I loved this story! I wasn't sure at first, and maybe a little confused to see this story starting from way beginning, but in the end I loved it. Plus, it was a nice recap for the Wroth brothers' lives.

I know Murdoch was supposed to be the womanizer but somehow I never managed to get that vibe from the poor guy! He was considerate and passionate and a bit agressive, but then again, tell me the name of any Wroth bro who isn't. And we like them that way! And I couldn't help but love that big hunk of sexy vamp who couldn't touch his Bride! Oh, and yes, I loved that twist.

Danii is a Valkyrie. I think enough said. I can't help but love, love and love some more those crazy chicks! And Danii was, like, the mildest one. She was a bit different than her sisters, she was the one who wanted to be loved and touched the most because of her situation. I felt so sorry for her, her loneliness and desire to be loved by anyone, and I mean anyone since she even welcomed a vampire, the one being that is hated by almost everyone in the Lore.

The relationship between these two seemed to me like a long time couples'. Don't know why. Maybe because reading the past books and finding out Murdoch's heart was already beating I thought he's been in a relationship with his Bride. When it was so completely false. Poor man was going through a rough patch. But the readiness of Danii and the reluctance of Murdoch made a nice story. And my God, this story made me cold! I should've read this one a few weeks back when I was melting by the heat!
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deep Kiss Of Winter.

05/12/2011 page 65
19.0% "Murdoch the Womanizer is rusty. Awwwwwww.......♥"

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Awesome review, Gokce!

Nicole Nice review Gokce! Been a while since I've read this book. Noe I kinda wanna read it again ;)

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Thanks you guys! ♥